SE1 Media and the Digital Tourism Think Tank are looking for a talented, creative, and digitally competent individual to look after the sales and marketing of our Connected Destinations and SmartLab subscriptions and to co-ordinate sponsorship of our annual events programme. The successful candidate will be responsible for generating interest and momentum through the sales process, from new business leads through to closure.
SE1 Media are specialists in digital tourism strategy, marketing and design – delivering a level of industry knowledge that no agency can beat and the highest level of expertise in our delivery. We are a highly driven and creative team, looking to expand.
The perfect candidate will possess experience in both digital marketing and business development and have the right balance of business acumen, creative ability and digital know-how to succeed in the role. Below is an outline of what we’re looking for.
- Experience in using content management systems
- Creative talent and proven success in social media and community management
- Knowledge of mainstream relationship marketing tools, such as MailChimp and HootSuite
- Experience of using content management systems, such as WordPress
- Knowledge of Photoshop considered an advantage
- Ability to manage high-work loads and work under pressure
- Knowledge of the tourism industry considered a plus.
- Experience of working within a sales role online.
- An excellent communicator, with a strong ability to build relationships through selling.
- Proven track record of developing sales through cold calling and sponsorship management.
- Identifying sales opportunities by identifying viable prospects
- Selling products by making first contact, supported by in-house marketing initiatives.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Maintaining quality of service – great presentation skills and the ability to effectively build strong relationships
- Target-driven with tons of energy and motivation
If you think you have what it takes for this role, don’t hesitate to send an application completing the form below.