SE1 Media Ltd is a small business at the forefront of the tourism industry promoting innovation and leadership in digital marketing. We work with tourist boards and tourism businesses throughout Europe and the Middle East, specialised in providing consulting services and a annual programme of activities through the Digital Tourism Think Tank.
We are looking for a part time (16 hours per week) Finance and Admin Assistant to provide essential business support and play a key role in the expansion of our internationally focused success. In this new opportunity you will be responsible for managing the purchase ledger, sales ledger, nominal ledger and financial control. You will also be responsible for creating invoices. processing VAT and EU Sales Lists, ensuring we’re paying our invoices on time, coding business expenses and supplier statement reconciliations.
In addition to the finance requirements within this role, you will be the first port of call to as Assistant to the Managing Director managing a busy travel agenda on a daily basis and liaising with partners and suppliers as required. You will also be the first port of call for all admin and HR related queries and provide overall support to the team.
The candidate we are looking for will be highly mature in their nature and be happy to take on responsibility and take professional pride in performing this role to a very high standard. We are looking for someone who is naturally analytical, numerate and can write and communicate to an impeccable level of English as communicating and processing financial information is central to the role. You should also be highly proficient in a Mac OS X working environment and have experience on accounting and project management packages.
- Creating invoices
- Working with VAT and EU VAT rules
- Bank reconciliation
- Managing in multiple currency accounts
- Financial control
- Managing sales and purchase ledgers
- Processing business expenses
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Preparation of end-of-year accounting material
- Working as a PA or similar function
- Archiving and filing both digital and files
- Managing team and human resources
- General HR duties and payroll
- Maintaining professional client relationships
- Excellent writing skills
- Drafting of legal and contractual letters and agreements
- Coordinating with external partners and contractors
Skills and Expertise
- ClearBooks, Sage, Quickbooks or similar packages
- Payroll software packages
- Asana or similar project management tools
- Comfortable with an Apple Mac working environment
- Microsoft Office and similar packages
- Knowledge of WordPress or similar CMS systems
If you think you have what it takes for this role, don’t hesitate to send an application completing the form below.